Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? A librarian in Philadelphia does thanks to a crafty tattoo artist.
Book lover Heather Warren is so passionate about books, she got a tribute sleeve tattooed on her arm. The sweet artwork pays homage to children’s favorites like the Roald Dahl classic, Matilda, to Maurice Sendak’s haunting, Where the Wild Things Are.
If I were cool enough to rock a full sleeve tat, I would definitely give shout-outs to The Secret Garden, The Wizard of Oz, Anne of Green Gables, The Fairy Rebel and The Indian in the Cupboard.
What are some of your favorite childhood books? Do you have a tattoo of any of them? Let me know!
Latest posts by maggiegrainger (see all)
- Indiana Jones Denied Tenure - November 21, 2012
- Superman Quits His Day Job - October 26, 2012
- Librarian Gets Cool Geeky Tat - October 18, 2012
- Ghost Singles Helps You Make A Love Connection With The Dead - October 11, 2012
- Fifth Element Gets the Stage Treatment - October 5, 2012