Everyone’s favorite Star Trek captain William Shatner was taking a flight to South Africa recently when he had an embarrassing accident. He had a long flight and was wearing loose-fitting clothing when he was pulled from the security line for a TSA pat down, and that’s when it happened. His pants fell to the floor, showing his undies to all of his fellow airport travelers.
“It was awful to have people looking at me with my pants down,” Shatner later said, “probably the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to me.”
I don’t think that Shatner has anything to be embarrassed about. The world needs more Shatner!
Also, can we talk about the fact that the man is 81 years old! Looking good Mr. Shatner.
Check out Shatner and the rest of the Star Trek captains in the 5 Captains Panel filmed at Wizard World Philadelphia.
What’s your favorite Star Trek film?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013