What would happen if the guys from Weird Science didn’t create Kelly LeBrock, but instead had a hankering for killing zombies? Nerdist has answered that question with Monster Machine, a short film from writer/director Andrew Bowser and introduced by the Terror Twins (how fitting, considering Halloween is only a few days away).
The short is packed with references to 80s movies, popular TV shows, and zombie films galore, and it stars Bowser – who seems to be channeling a bit of Jim Carrey’s performance in The Cable Guy – and David Neher as a couple of bloodthirsty zombie killers whose bloodlust ends up…well, I don’t want to spoil it, but let’s say it becomes a bit of a problem.
And if you love random cameos, it doesn’t get much more random than seeing “Community” creator Dan Harmon as a zombie decked out in a Santa Claus hat and Freddy Krueger glove. Watch it below and let us know what you think:
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014