Earlier today, “Breaking Bad” stars Steven Michael Quezada (Agent Gomez) and Charlie Baker (Skinny Pete) posted an AMAZING letter to their Facebook pages in which an Oscar-winning actor binged-watched their show in a two-week period, went completely fanboy, and professed his deepest respect and love for Bryan Cranston and company via email through United Talent Artists (where they’re both represented).
That Oscar-winner? Sir Anthony Hopkins.
And here it is! NSFW (but Sir Anthony has earned the right to f-bombs, says me)
Cool, huh? But within hours, the letter disappeared from Quezada and Baker’s Facebook pages, and a tweet from Quezada’s Twitter feed also disappeared. Now, I know what you’re thinking – this letter is a total hoax, right? Well, apparently not.
Gawker got to the meat of the matter saying they spoke with “a source close to Hopkins who confirmed to us that the letter was indeed written by the legendary thespian in the flesh.”
Hannibal loves Heisenberg so much that he wrote this email at midnight, people…and that’s how it should be.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015