Episode 3 of Dexter airs on Sunday night and we are going deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole here. Deb thinks she can help Dexter control his dark passenger, like it’s some kind of 12 Step issue, but it’s not. Dexter can’t control his compulsions to kill; the only way he can exert any control over his dark passenger is by choosing to kill those who deserve to die.
Deb better back the fug off or she’s gonna find herself wrapped in plastic and on the wrong end of Dexter’s knife.
Do you think Dexter is going to kill Deb?
Tune in on Monday to GeekNation’s BloodCast Podcast where we recap the week in blood. This week we’ll be talking about Dexter and Walking Dead. Here’s a sample of last week’s episode of The BloodCast.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013