Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s and Stan Lee have teamed up to celebrate two historic events…the celebration of the birth of our great nation, and the the celebration of the birth of America’s favorite superhero, Spider-Man, who was created 50 years ago. If you walk into a Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant on July 4th, dressed as Spider-Man, you’ll get a free Amazing Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger, while supplies last.
It’s not often that a prominent business establishment encourages the general public to walk up to their cash registers wearing a costume that normally consists of a mask.
Let’s hope this campaign doesn’t end badly.
There is a brief disclaimer at the end saying that you should not wear a mask, but how many people are going to hear that part?
Also, if you’re not wearing a mask aren’t you just dressing up as Peter Parker?
The Amazing Spider-Man is in theaters July 3rd.
What do you think about this campaign? Are you going to take advantage of the free offer?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013