Right now, it seems like Spider-Man: Homecoming is going to be cashing in on its status in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in some big ways, connecting back to the other heroes and films of the franchise, and giving fans the Spider-Man film that they’ve always wanted to see. In case his small, but memorable role in Captain America: Civil War wasn’t already enough to prove that earlier this year, anyways.
Now, with Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark already confirmed to be appearing in Homecoming, along with a couple other rumored, but not confirmed Avengers team members, it looks like Peter could possibly be making a trip out to the New Avengers facility in the film.
The rumor comes from a new image posted by Tom Holland on Instagram recently, where it looks like Homecoming has been filming some scenes at the Porsche Headquarters in Atlanta, GA, which also doubled for the Avengers Facility in Civil War:
Whether or not this was already assumed, the idea of getting to see Peter Parker hanging out in the Avengers compound is an exciting one, especially as a fan like myself, who’s been begging to see him hang out with the other Marvel heroes for years now. Could this mean that some of the other, non-Team Cap members could show up in Homecoming as well though? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is set to hit theatres on July 7th, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016