Out of their many, many exciting announcements, one of the biggest reveals from Sony’s E3 Press Conference was the first look at their latest Spider-Man video game for the PS4, currently titled Spider-Man. The trailer makes it look like the kind of action-packed, web-slinging Spider-Man video game that we’ve all desperately wanted over the years too, with only a select number of the character’s previously titles coming close to that kind of experience.
The game does not currently have a release date, but judging by the graphics and gameplay shown, I imagine it’ll be one that fans will want to keep their eyes peeled for.
Check out the trailer below:
A product of a partnership between Marvel and Insomniac Games, the gameplay features the expected visuals of Peter Parker swinging through New York City, this time with a new costume in the game, and the kind of intense and gorgeous graphics/gameplay that’s only now available on the latest consoles. To put it simply, it looks like the kind of Spider-Man game I’ve been waiting my entire life for. Or at least, the Spider-Man game I’ve been waiting for ever since Spider-Man 2 in the early 2000s.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016