In case you needed any more reasons to love Anna Kendrick.
The marketing campaign for Star Wars Battlefront has been absolutely awesome over the past few weeks. After gameplay and footage had already made a number of Star Wars fans around the world more than just a little bit excited for the latest installment in the popular gaming franchise, a trailer that tugs on the heartstrings of fans everywhere, the debut of new, iconic SW characters, and positive reactions from the game’s beta have all brought the anticipation for this game to a whole new level.
Plus, who doesn’t want to see Han Solo try to take on Emperor Palpatine?
Just when you thought this game couldn’t look any better too, a new live-action promo for the title has been released and features Anna Kendrick of all people, quoting the great wisdom of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Check it out below:
Fine, EA, you know what? Just take my money. You can have it. You’ve won.
Just. Take. It.
Star Wars Battlefront will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 17th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016