This is going to get a little spoilery for Star Wars: Episode VII. If you don’t want to read on, I don’t blame you at all.
For those who have been following every tiny development in the Star Wars saga, some new photos have arrived courtesy of StarWars7News.com, and here’s the one we’re going to discuss:
So, is that “Girls” star Adam Driver dressed in an X-Wing fighter pilot suit? And if so, what does that mean about his character? We’ve heard since the beginning that he’s supposed to be playing the villain, but as you know, J.J. Abrams is a sneaky guy, going as far as to create fake props for Star Trek Into Darkness to throw journalists off about Benedict Cumberbatch playing Khan as they watched some of the movie being filmed on set. Abrams has to know that his movie is being photographed like crazy, and it’s very possible that he sent Driver walking from one set to another in this suit just to mess with the fans and get us speculating about what it could mean.
But if this is indeed Driver and there are no nefarious schemes in place here, it could mean a couple of things. Maybe he’s not a villain after all. He’s on the cover of GQ right now and his wardrobe looks like it was modeled after Han Solo, so perhaps he’s been a good guy this whole time. Maybe he’s a villain and he’s dressing in X-Wing flight suit to infiltrate an enemy base. Until we see the movie, anything is possible, so feel free to speculate away in the comments below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014