In 2010 artists Adam Watson created these wonderful images featuring the characters from Star Wars, had Dr. Seuss gotten a hold of them. They are as awesome today, as they were in 2010 so enjoy!
You should check out Adam’s website and give him some love. Who else would you like to see Dr. Seuss take on?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013