Last week, the first anything from Star Wars: The Force Awakens came in the form of a teaser trailer that told us nothing more than “stay tuned, for this will be AMAZING.” This week, J.J. Abrams and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy have decided to quench the fangirl/fanboy thirst, just a little bit, in a very clever way…
In an EW Online exclusive, we can now put names to faces (yes, including the “black” Stormtrooper) and Abrams himself said there is a significance to the card’s numbers. Unsurprisingly, though, he’s staying tight-lipped on more details beyond that.
Enough talking! Let’s see some cards (in numerical order)!
I’m sure we’ll see more cards down the line showing off other characters played by the likes of Lupita N’yongo, Gwendoline Christie, Adam Driver, Max Von Sydow, and of course, the old regime represented by Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fisher. Until then, though, this is pretty much all we’re going to get for now as Abrams and company don’t want to give away the recipe until the film’s December 18th, 2015 release date!
Like Abrams himself says,
I’m only sorry we couldn’t give everyone a stick of gum.
What say you of these cards?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015