Only Star Wars could make me run around my house searching for my computer this early in the morning…
As usual with the marketing campaign for Disney and Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, the studio has released some new promotional material in the way we least expected them to. The new international trailer for the film shares a lot of similarities with the final trailer late last month, but this one comes with A LOT of new footage and images from the film that have yet to be seen, including some new information regarding Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), Rey (Daisy Ridley) and BB-8′s relationship in the film, and their journey together with Finn (John Boyega).
Check out the new trailer below:
Yup, the trailer also comes with our first real good look at Anthony Daniels’ return to the Star Wars franchise as C3-PO, Peter Mayhew’s Chewbacca, and some pretty amazing new footage of Kylo Ren. It looks like him and Rey are going to have some very interesting encounters with each other throughout, but going off of the character lines including with his official toy a few months ago – that doesn’t necessarily come as much of a surprise. Oh, and it looks like we officially know what drives Rey throughout the movie – she’s waiting for her family.
Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and let you take that little bit of information and run with it, while I go and watch this trailer again another million times or so.
Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens is set to hit theatres on December 18th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016