The second Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film from producer Michael Bay is in full production, and now the producer has shared a new photo from the set of the 2016 film, and revealed how Casey Jones — as played by Stephen Amell — will look when he fights alongside the Turtles next year. See the tweet with the photo below.
— Michael Bay (@michaelbay) May 1, 2015
Casey Jones is a fan-favorite supporting character of the Turtles, who has a history going back to the very beginning of their comic book series from Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman in 1985. Popularized further by his appearance in the original live-action film, as played by Elias Koteas, Jones has carved a niche as one of the more beloved characters in the Turtles pantheon, and his addition in the film as played by the “Arrow” star should be a welcome one.
Amell’s Casey Jones joins recent addition Brian Tee as the Shredder, as well as Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman, Megan Fox as April O’Neil, Will Arnett as Vern Fenwick, and Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Johnny Knoxville, and Jeremy Howard returning to voice the Turtles themselves. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 is expected to open in theaters on June 3rd, 2016, written by Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec, and directed by Dave Green.
For more on the film as it develops, stay tuned to GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5′ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2′ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015