About two months ago, Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams announced the creation of Force for Change, an initiative that helps raise money for UNICEF’s Innovation Labs. They’re auctioning off a chance to win a walk-on role in the new Star Wars film, which includes a flight to the Pinewood set in London, meeting the cast, and actually being in a freaking Star Wars movie. It’s a very cool opportunity for fans, and it’s for a good cause.
The contest ends tomorrow, so Omaze (the auctioning service) enlisted the help of Comedy Central personalities Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to give it one last bump before the clock hits zero. In a new video, the TV hosts battle over which one of them is the bigger Star Wars fan by citing trivia, quoting lines, wielding lightsabers, and even wearing a surprising costume at the end. Check it out below:
Stewart in a Princess Leia outfit? That’s an image I never thought I’d see.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014