The movie is still several months away from its theatrical release, but even despite conflicting reports surrounding the film’s reshoots, the hype and anticipation surrounding DC’s Suicide Squad seems to be growing at a fairly consistent rate nowadays. With a lot of expectations being thrown its way as well, since many fans are hoping it’ll put the DCCU back on track after the disappointing Batman v Superman, I can’t imagine there will be a very large margin for error when it comes to Suicide Squad.
Several new images from the movie have been unveiled as well in a new issue of Total Film, that offers new looks at Task Force X, some behind-the-scenes insight, and more. I think it’s safe to say that Margot Robbie has got her mischievous Harley look down at this point too.
Check out the images for yourself below:
Obviously nothing new or anything we haven’t already seen, but I’m finding myself liking the movie’s look more and more it seems like, including all of the character costumes, some of which I wasn’t a big fan of at first. I think DC made a wise choice with making this their next movie in the DCCU though, and bringing in an established artist like Ayer to provide a fresh and interesting new take on the comic book genre could end up being just what we need after Zack Snyder’s flawed take on Batman v Superman.
Suicide Squad is set to hit theatres on August 5th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016