It’s safe to say I am super excited for the Season 8 premiere of Supernatural. It will air in just a few short weeks with an episode titled “We Need To Talk About Kevin.” Here’s a little sneak peek, but be warned…if you haven’t finished season 7, there are spoilers.
Seriously, if I were to have a man crush on someone other than Timothy Olyphant, I suppose I’d settle for Jensen Ackles (sorry Jared, you’re not my type).
We’d hold hands and skip through the meadow together. We’d ogle women and have air guitar battles. It’d be sweet.
Supernatural will premiere on Wednesday October 3rd and 9/8c.
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014