I’ll be honest, Swiss Army Man has quickly become one of my most anticipated movies of the year. The film received such widlly passionate reactions from its Sundance screening last year, that I can only imagine the kind of cinematic experience it has to offer. Plus, A24 picked it up a few months ago for a summer release later this year, and as far as I’m concerned – A24 does not make bad movies.
Well, the first official trailer for the film was released online earlier today, and it not only gives us our first real look at the film (existential farts and all), but also a sneak peek at the score from Manchester Orchestra, which seems to fit the film’s tone and story in a very unique way.
Check out the trailer below:
Yup. It looks just as crazy as I thought it would… and I cannot wait to see what kind of zany antics it has in store for me, when I sit down to watch it. Depending on how much I end up liking it too, I could end up sitting down to watch this one multiple times. With an interesting look, solid lead duo, some impressive studio backing, and a downright insane premise to boot, one thing’s for sure - Swiss Army Man looks unlike anything else I’ve seen onscreen before. That alone, should be considered an accomplishment.
Swiss Army Man will hit theaters on June
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016