So the opening weekend to the 2013 SXSW Festival has wrapped up and it was JAM PACKED with exciting parties, premieres, Q and A panels and lots of other cool events. There is so much more coming in the next week (Including tomorrow night’s midnight showing of ‘BIG ASS SPIDER!’) but here’s a look at a few of the highlights so far.
‘Game of Thrones’ Original Art Show From Mondo
The SXSW Interactive opening night party at the Palmer Events Center, presented by Frog Design
IFC/JASH Opening Night Party
With Reggie Watts…
and Sarah Silverman.
Al Gore on the Future
‘Much Ado About Nothing’ panel with director Joss Whedon and cast.
SXSW Q&A with Arrested Development creator Mitchell Hurwitz and co-stars Jeffrey Tambor and Will Arnett.
Danny Boyle’s conversation with The New York Times‘ David Carr.
‘Drinking Buddies’ Red Carpet
Anna Kendrick and Olivia Wilde
‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’ red carpet at the Paramount
Steve Carell, Olivia Wilde and Jim Carrey.
‘Prince Avalanche’ Red Carpet
Emile Hirsch and Paul Rudd
‘Some Girl(s)’ Red Carpet
‘Scenic Route’ Red Carpet
Fergie with actor/husband Josh Duhamel
‘Much Ado About Nothing’ Red Carpet
Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker
Which event do you wish you could have attended most? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014