Last night, Deadline broke the news that “Warehouse 13” has been renewed for the last time. Not even a half season–this year’s order was for 20 episodes–the fifth and final run will have only six.
This season saw the death of long-time Warehouse agent Leena (Genelle Williams) at the hands of Artie (Saul Rubinek), as well as the resurrection of two previously deceased characters, Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and H.G. Wells (Jaime Murray). Will the rest of the cast make it to the series finale?
On the air since 2009, “Warehouse 13” has been considered SyFy’s flagship series. No reason has been given for its cancellation; however, ratings have been declining steadily, so it seems like that may be the culprit. Monday night’s episode had 1.27 million viewers versus the 3.5 million it began with in 2009. Yikes.
Will the “Warehouse” gang be missed, or is the show past its prime? Is a six-episode order enough, or would you rather have seen a full (or even half!) season? Sound off in the comments below and let us know what you think!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014