If you’re not familiar with the name Gary Anthony Williams yet, odds are you know his voice from one of your favorite cartoons/animated films (like “The Boondocks,”” The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes,” or “Batman: The Brave and the Bold”) or video games (As Westridge in Alpha Protocol, or Horace Warfield in Starcraft II: Wings Of Liberty). In live-action, he’s such a chameleon when it comes to his acting roles (“Malcolm In The Middle,” “Boston Legal,” “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”) that you say “HEY, it’s that one guy! I LOVE THAT GUY!”
Well, that guy you love has joined the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 — which also includes “Arrow” star Stephen Amell as Casey Jones and Furious 7’s Brian Tee as Shredder — as the voice of Bebop, one-half of a dimwitted duo created by Shredder to help him destroy the turtles. No word on who’ll be voicing Bebop’s pal Rocksteady, but I’m thinking John DiMaggio (Gears of War, “Futurama”) or Clancy Brown (“The Flash,” “SpongeBob SquarePants”) would both be VERY good options.
Who would YOU like to hear voice Rocksteady?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015