Season 3 of The Walking Dead recently premiered at Universal Studios in Hollywood. And what better way for the cast and crew to celebrate, than to head out to “The Walking Dead: Dead Inside” maze at Halloween Horror Nights after the premiere screening ended!
As someone who is a big fan of Halloween events at amusement parks, I must attest that John Murdy and the gang at Universal Studios keep upping their game every year with Halloween Horror Nights. This year was possibly the best year yet! Besides The Walking Dead: Dead Inside, other mazes like La Llorona and Silent Hill are definitely things that need to be experienced. For further information on the event, tickets and attractions, check out the official website here.
Also, in case you’ve been living under a rock or suffer from short term memory loss, the highly anticipated third season of AMC’s The Walking Dead premieres this Sunday night at 9/8c.
Now, watch this damn video if for no other reason than to see the look on the face of Steven Yeun’s dad. Priceless.
Also, don’t forget to tune into GeekNation Monday afternoon for an all new episode of The BloodCast where myself, Cricket Lee and C.J. Arabia will be recapping the season premiere of The Walking Dead!
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014