San Diego’s Comic-Con International 2012 got started today with previews. The streets of downtown San Diego were packed with people in geeky t-shirts, costumes, and body paint. I was roaming the convention center, camera in hand, and wanted to give you a little teaser as to what you’ll be seeing at the con this year.
After an afternoon of registration and previews, everyone headed out into the streets of downtown San Diego to find some grub.
Can’t wait for Thursday!
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013