CRUISE through a Star Wars Celebration one does not, so of COURSE I’m back with some more sights from the WONDERFUL weekend!
And away we go!
Overall, I had an AMAZING time attending my FIRST EVER Celebration and actually loved doing some cosplay for my first time! I can already tell you I’ll be at NEXT YEAR’S Celebration when it lands in London on July 15 – 17, 2016.
For those of you who plan to attend San Diego Comic Con that same month and have a mighty decision to make — I can already tell you I’ve made MINE. IF you had to decide between Celebration and Comic Con, which would YOU choose?
Until then, don’t forget to join the Dark Side — we have cookies!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015