Whilst perusing T+L – one of my fave travel websites for wacky wild “Kool-Aid” travel ideas – I came across this flavor of weird…and it comes with noodles.
Yunessan Spa House in Hakone, Japan offers a “noodle bath,” where you and your pals can soak in a ramen bowl-decorated tub filled with pork broth and fake noodles because, as the owner himself will tell you, the bath “boosts collagen and increases metabolism.”
I’m an adventurous gal but this might be out of my range.
Yeah, who am I kidding? OF COURSE I’d jump in there…but I think I’d have to have my own “bowl” because it’d feel weird to share. They also offer sake, green tea, coffee AND wine baths, so if you’re the REALLY adventurous type, you could have a full-course bath haha.
How adventurous are you? Would you take a noodle bath by yourself or share a bowl with your buddies?
*photo by Toru Yamanaka
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015