When it comes to PC gamers, some like to take their craft to the next level. Take for instance this story courtesy of EXTREME TECH. PC Builder Sander van der Velden (via his site ASPHIAX) has built a gaming machine that would make the designers of the Death Star proud.
This Venator-class Star Destroyer, called ‘The Yazi,’ will be shown at CES this year. The ship is wired with 50 meters of Fiber Obtic cabling to give the bridges and the sides that ‘lit up’ look of a functioning Star Destroyer. The body is made from aluminum and the finely detailed sides are 3D printed. The cost, well that seems to be a secret – but if you want one, Asphiax is willing to start negotiations via his own site HERE.
Just remember this build will take six weeks and will not make you a better gamer.
So to everyone out there in the nation, what do you think of this project? How much would you be willing to pay for it? Drop in some of your thoughts (and bids) in the comment section below.
As always, make sure you check back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Cory Naught (see all)
- ‘Overwatch’ Officially Logs 7 Million Online Players - June 6, 2016
- Playstation 4 Sales Officially Hit 40 Million - May 27, 2016
- Nintendo Announces NX Console Release Date - April 30, 2016
- ‘Battlefield 5’ Reveal Event Announced - April 30, 2016
- ‘Batman: Arkham HD Collection’ Pre-Order and Release Dates Revealed - April 19, 2016