Microsoft and 343 Industries have been hard at work not only on getting Halo 5: Guardians ready for its unveiling at this year’s E3 Expo in June — and subsequent October 27th release, they’re also doing what they do best: making Halo fans foam at the mouth with tiny clues about the anticipated title.
With their “#HuntTheTruth” social media campaign in full swing (which includes an audio serial on their official Tumblr), fans — myself included — were thrown a beautiful bone in the form of the final box art for the game through Xbox Wire.
ARE YOU READY?!
Master Chief vs Spartan Locke?! It’s so shiny! And if that weren’t enough, they made sure that there was a BEAUTIFUL piece of meat on said bone in the form of an animated poster!
Like Veruca Salt once sang: “Don’t care how, I want it now.”
Halo 5: Guardians lands exclusively on Xbox One this coming October 27th.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015