Following the release of its first teaser trailer last week, a new, surprise look at The LEGO Batman Movie has been revealed because as Will Arnett’s Dark Knight puts it, when you’re as awesome as Batman you don’t just get one trailer – you get two trailers.
The new trailer continues poking fun at the character’s self-seriousness and narcissism, and most specifically, the countless number of times we’ve been forced to see Bruce Wayne’s parents killed onscreen.
Check out the latest trailer below, which also gives us our first real look at Ralph Fiennes’ Alfred Pennyworth as well:
The brief shots of Ben Affleck’s Batman, George Clooney’s Batnipples, and the strange dance sequence from Adam West’s iteration continue to make me believe that The LEGO Batman Movie is the superhero movie that we’ve all been waiting for.
Following the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as well, it seems appropriate that we’re getting our first looks at the film now, and so far, it doesn’t look to have lost any of the irreverent humor that made audiences fall in love with Arnett’s take in the first place. The fact that it also looks like a solid Batman movie in its own right too, is just the icing on this Batcake.
The LEGO Batman Movie will be released on February 10th, 2017.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016