If you’re a fan of GeekNation’s “The Movie Crypt” and the work of its hosts, directors Adam Green and Joe Lynch, then you may have a new reason to be in Austin, Texas next week.
Both directors will be on-hand at the famous Alamo Drafthouse to screen their latest films: Green’s Digging Up the Marrow starring he and Ray Wise, and Everly starring Salma Hayek. There’s an added bonus, too: in between the films, both directors will be recording a live episode of “The Movie Crypt” on stage at the famous theater, a first in the history of the highly popular show! The episode will feature the two creators discussing their filmmaking style, a live Q&A with the audience of the event, as well as giving the assembled crowd what “The Movie Crypt” has become known for: the directors’ special insight into modern genre filmmaking.
The event will be taking place on Wednesday, March 11th, at 7:00pm. Tickets are available right now through the Alamo Drafthouse website, and are expected to go quickly, so be sure to get yours while you can!
Don’t forget: you can listen to a new episode of “The Movie Crypt” every Monday at 10:00am PST right here at GeekNation! See the poster for the event below:
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015