Happy early Superbowl Sunday mini-trailer morning to you fine folks!
We have our first commercial of the day that doesn’t actually have anything to do with the Superbowl, but is about as short one of it’s commercials. Check it out for yourself below:
Dark and ominous; always dark and ominous. I get a short chuckle out of wondering not only how long he had to stand in superhero crouch position, but how many times Charlie Cox (Daredevil) had to slow motion stand up into bravery-pose. Joking aside, there’s no doubt this next season is going to melt people’s faces off (in a good way). I have to imagine that “bang” heard at the end of the trailer was Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal). Talk about slowly rolling a character out eh, Netflix? Why don’t you play up the dramatics just a big more? (but seriously, thanks for Daredevil, it’s awesome)
Take the excellent darkness and slow, elaborate, dramatic story telling the first season pulled off so well and throw in the Punisher? It’s hard to imagine this not being good. But again, can we please get a full trailer already?
When we get it you’ll be the first to know, right here on GeekNation. Daredevil Season 2 will be available for binge watch on March 18th, 2016.
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016