Do you like horror? Do you like conventions? Well you’re in luck because this weekend, The Son Of Monsterpalooza is invading The Marriott in Burbank, California. If you’ve never experienced Monsterpalooza, I highly suggest taking a trip down to the event if you live in the L.A. area as it’s always a good time. Make sure you get there early because the last time I went to Monsterpalooza, I spent almost two hours in line waiting to get onto the extremely packed convention floor.
But, why even bother waiting for 2 hours in line, you may ask? Well, they have some pretty fantastic guests lined up for the event including Doug Bradley (Hellraiser, Wrong Turn 5), Stuart Gordon (Reanimator), The Chiodo Brothers (Killer Klowns From Outer Space), Lance Henrickson (Aliens, Pumpkinhead), Kirk Hammett (that dude from Metallica) and much more. Check out the full list of guests here.
Besides the pretty awesome lineup, they have some cool screenings, presentations and a costume contest planned. Oh, and the convention floor is packed with some pretty bad ass artists and vendors. Check out the list here.
The Son Of Monsterpalooza begins today and haunts Burbank, California through Sunday the 28th. Heckles and Twitch say go. I’d listen.
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014