The Walking Dead returns this Sunday and creator Robert Kirkman has teased a season that will be far more intense and horrific than any of the previous seasons. Could he be teasing the death of some of our more beloved characters from the show?
In The Walking Dead no one is safe from the realities of surviving a world overrun by walkers. And AMC’s hit show pulls no punches — no one is safe.
To get you ready, relive the most heartbreaking losses to some of our more beloved characters from the show along with a current kill list of Walkers taken out.
The Walking Dead Season 6 premieres October 11th, 2015 on AMC. Check your local listings.
Latest posts by Mark Reilly (see all)
- Charlize Theron in Talks to Join ‘Fast 8’ as Villain - February 9, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Has Already Been Written - February 9, 2016
- Where’s Dory? New Disney/Pixar Posters Revealed for ‘Finding Dory’ - February 9, 2016
- Ava DuVernay Offered ‘Wrinkle in Time’ & Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Lupita Nyong’o - February 8, 2016
- GALLERY: Artists Re-Imagine ‘Star Wars’ in the Most Amazing Ways - February 8, 2016