X-Men and X2 director Bryan Singer is returning to the director’s chair for this year’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, a superhero film that joins the original cast with the younger group from X-Men: First Class in an event that Fox surely hopes will be this year’s Avengers. We know that Anna Paquin’s Rogue character won’t make the final cut, there will be Sentinels involved this time, and that Magneto is being pegged as JFK’s killer in the viral marketing materials, but outside of that, there hasn’t been an abundance of information released yet about the film.
Today, Empire Magazine looks to change all that. They’re teaming with Fox to release 25 new covers with our first looks at the characters for the new film. We’ll post all of them here as they’re released over the course of the day, but we do want to direct your attention to this first image of Evan Peters as Quicksilver, who looks absolutely ridiculous and has been the source of dozens of jokes already this morning. Leave your thoughts about the character covers in the comments below, and don’t forget to keep checking back since a bunch more are on the way today. (And watch the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet.
(UPDATE: Scroll all the way to the bottom for a cool panorama that combines every cover in the series.)
Young William Stryker
Sentinel Mark I
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014