SPOILER ALERT: If you’re not yet caught up to the mid-season finale of “The Walking Dead’s” fifth season, you may not want to read this.
When the first half of “The Walking Dead” season five ended, (SPOILER ALERT) Rick mowed down Officer Bob with a car, Father Gabriel heads to the Termite compound, Daryl shoots Dawn (after she wigs out and eventually shoots Beth), Beth died – which AMC’s social media completely spoiled immediately after the east coast airing – and fans were angry about both (but mostly because of Beth). How angry? Nearly 60,000 of them signed a petition to “Bring Beth Back” to the show in some capacity.
With the February 8th premiere looming, showrunner Scott M. Gimple warns fans that the last eight episodes of the season are “gonna get super hard.” Combine that message with this teaser poster declaring “The new world’s gonna need Rick Grimes,” and I have a feeling we’re gonna be saying “goodbye” to a lot more people.
The fact Rick and Daryl the only ones facing forward does not bode well for the rest of the cast. Should probably get that office pool going soon; sadly, my money’s on Michonne or Abe to eat it.
Who do you think will meet their end this season? Guess we’ll find out Sunday, Feb 8th!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015