OK, since RoboCop isn’t technically real, he probably won’t be coming to come track you down if you’re swerving all over the road, but you’ve gotta hand it to Sony for teaming up with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and coming up with an interesting way to promote their upcoming remake of the ’80s classic.
THR points us to the newest videos in the NHTSA’s “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” campaign, which include footage of the future of law enforcement teaching some tough lessons about what might happen if you head to your car after one too many drinks. Thinking about drinking and driving? Your move, creep.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014