While at ConnectiCon 2013, attendees were given a wonderful gift – Jim Cummings (below) the voice of Winnie The Pooh, Darkwing Duck and a million others – reading lines from the iconic scene where Darth Vader demands answers from Princess Leia in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Thanks to the steady hand of fan Ian James, this magic lives on forever! Are you ready to feel the ADORABLE power of the Dark Side?
Not sure I’m supposed to want to cuddle Vader but in this case, I DOOOOO.
And for fun, here’s what David Prowse (the body of Darth Vader) sounded like before James Earl Jones was brought in.
Completely reminds me of the Eddie Izzard joke about British actors in the Star Wars films (the Darth Vader bit starts at :50)
May The Force (and the laughs) be with you!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015