Seems like EVERYONE’S had something to say about President Obama’s confusing and somewhat lackluster performance at the last presidential debate between himself and Mitt Romney but no one’s hit the nail on the head of what the American public was thinking quite like comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
On Key And Peele (Comedy Central), there’s a recurring sketch that includes Obama and Luther, his multi-ring fingered “anger translator”, who says what Obama’s REALLY thinking…with a f-bombs.
WARNING: While funny as hell, it’s also NSFW (language). So best headphone it up.
I’ve never laughed so hard in my LIFE. I’ve watched this easily 10 times and it gets me going from the nanosecond Luther says “Hi.” EVERY TIME.
Even better, you can follow Luther on Twitter at @ObamaTranslated.
Key And Peele airs Wednesday nights at 10:30/9:30 pm (after South Park) on Comedy Central.
Also be sure to tune into the Vice Presidential debate tonight at 6pm EST/ 9pm PST on all the major networks. We’ll see what comedy sketches come out of this one.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015