The 5th season of True Blood comes to an end on Sunday and we greet the finale with mixed emotions. Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect on Sunday.
Season 5 started out strong, and then got a little hit and miss as the season progressed, but we’re really looking forward to finding out where this human/vampire war is going to lead us. Will we finally get to meet Warlow? Will Sam and Luna ever put their clothes back on? Is Andy going to have to pay child support? Will anyone drink Lillith? All of Lillith?
As you may or may not know I also co-host a weekly podcast about True Blood called The BloodCast and I have some exciting news.
GeekNation’s The BloodCast has thus far been a weekly podcast where we bite and bitch about the latest episode of TrueBlood, but we’re having too much fun to stop now. We are going to continue The BloodCast by taking a stab at other bloody shows like Dexter (September 30th) and Walking Dead (October 14th).
Get caught up on the haps in Bon Temps and ready for the season finale by listening to the latest episode of The BloodCast.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013