HBO’s “True Detective” is one of the best shows on television right now, and it’s replaced “Breaking Bad” as the show that EVERYONE obsesses over in the pop culture blogosphere. There’s only one episode left in the first season, but over the course of the seven episodes that have already aired, fans have parsed through enough information to create a myriad of theories about the identity of the show’s serial killer.
We have our own recaps of all the episodes right here, which I’d encourage you to read if you’re a little shaky on some of the show’s details. Make sure you’re all caught up before you watch this video (from YouTube user “Kyle”, courtesy of Indiewire), because there are spoilers throughout for content that has already aired. Wondering who The Yellow King is? The answer has been right in front of us the whole time.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014