It was 39 degrees last night in Los Angeles, but the recent cold snap hasn’t kept devoted Twilight fans from camping out to see their favorite Twilight stars at the big premiere in Los Angeles tonight.
Twihards have traveled from around the world and spent thousands of dollars to get to the Staples Center to celebrate the premiere of the last film of the Twilight series.
Tonight’s premiere will feature a line-up that would satisfy any Twilight fan: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the cast along with Bill Condon and Stephenie Meyer.
There are a predicted 2,300 campers clustered around the Staples Center, braving the cold and the rain for a glimpse of their favorite stars.
They even got a bit of a workout together.
Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is set to be released in theaters on November 16, 2012. If you can’t wait till then to see your favorite Twilight stars, you can check them out in this interview with GeekNation’s Kevin McCarthy.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013