Late last year, artists Fernando Mendonca and Anderson Mahanski’s Combo Studio Animation (a.k.a Combo Estudio) unleashed a slew of images of a Disney-fied version of the HBO hit series “Game of Thrones” on the internet, and it was good.
Pretty neat stuff, but…that’s not the only “epicness” the artistic duo have lurking on their Facebook page.
The Walking Dead (Michonne and Daryl)
Sex and the City (Carrie Bradshaw)
And in what I think may be the fiercest Disney-style rendering of all:
Beyonce (a.k.a. “Queen Bey”)
Man, I wish this fabulous duo would do me Disney-style…quit snickering, you little pervs.
These images are only the tip of the iceberg, so if you want to see more from Combo Estudio, check out their Facebook album!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015