Last week, I told you how former “Doctor Who” star Matt Smith (a.k.a. The Eleventh Doctor) had joined the cast of Pride And Prejudice And Zombies; this week, it’s two stars from “Game Of Thrones” who’ve been added to the cast!
Deadline reports that Screen Gems has not only secured U.S. distribution rights for PAPAZ, but that Lena Headey and Charles Dance from “Game Of Thrones” have joined the cast of what is becoming one of the most anticipated (and probably only) zombie/period-piece films EVER.
With the addition of Dance and Headey (who I really hope aren’t playing father/daughter again) to the cast (which already includes Lily James, Sam Riley, Bella Heathcote, Jack Huston, Douglas Booth, Suki Waterhouse, and the aforementioned Matt Smith), I look forward to the “Oh, pardon me” and “I beg your pardon” politeness as they’re all killing zombs.
Shooting begins September 24th (today), so they really played it to the wire but the gamble paid off with Dance and Headey and I’m thinking this is going to be politely devious and a lot of fun.
What do you think? Excited to see the “Game of Thrones” father and daughter reunite on the big screen for a period piece zombie movie?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015