Winter is most DEFINITELY coming.
After what happened in the LAST season of “Game Of Thrones,” season four is hotly anticipated and fans are absorbing anything and everything they can leading up to the season premiere in two weeks, and now HBO’s given out two more morsels to whet the appetite leading up to the April 6th series premiere.
On Sunday, HBO released Season 4 teasers “All Men” and “Awaken,” and in them we see that winter is definitely on the way and shiz is about to get really, REALLY real.
RIGHT?! But wait! that’s not all! In THIS teaser, we get to see how the dragons have grown!!! AHHHHHHH!
I CAN’T TAKE THE WAITING!!!!
“Game Of Thrones” returns Sunday, April 6th at 9pm only on HBO.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015