Doesn’t it seem odd that studios have increasingly adopted the idea of giving short trailers even shorter teasers? It seems kind of maddening, but since the internet makes the propagation of movie trailers easier than ever, it seems as though their release can be kind of a mini-event unto themselves. In that vein, Universal has released a very short look at what’s to come in the Jurassic World trailer. See it below.
It definitely evokes the very first film with its quick cuts of running dinosaurs and interesting-looking touring technology. The only thing that seems remotely threatening are the intense looks that the characters seem to give each other, but it looks like we’ll have to wait for the full trailer to get an idea of what direction the story will take.
The full Jurassic World trailer will be shown during Thanksgiving football on NBC right around 6PM Pacific, and should simultaneously be released online at around the same time. For more on Jurassic World as it develops, be sure to keep it locked on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015