In a bit of a surprising turn, Universal Pictures has gone ahead and released the full trailer for their upcoming 2015 sequel Jurassic World two days ahead of the planned Thanksgiving release. Watch it now:
It definitely looks like a Jurassic Park film, but the volume is also turned way up. All three previous films generally focused on a small group of people, where dinosaurs easily outnumbered them. Now, though, the tagline says that “the park is open,” and we see the masses of people that show up on Isla Nublar to see dinosaurs. This can certainly up the ante of the film’s stakes, since it’ll likely create an even more potent sense of pandemonium that the series is known for, knocking things up a notch.
In a weird way, though, it also looks like more of the same. At the end of the day, though, seeing Chris Pratt ride his motorcycle alongside those dinosaurs looks pretty interesting.
Jurassic World opens in theaters on June 12th, 2015. For more info on it as it develops, keep an eye on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015