If you’re a fan of anime series “Neon Genesis Evangelion” and “Attack On Titan” as well as the Monster Hunter and Resident Evil (a.k.a. Biohazard) video game franchises, then Universal Studios Japan has something to make you squee and drool with fanboy/fangirl delight.
Dubbed “Universal Cool Japan” this five month event features REALLY cool things that are making me think I need to start saving money RIGHT NOW in order to get there by exhibit’s end! It’s also during the park’s “off season,” so there could be a little more elbow room!
Anime News Network first reported about UCJ back in September, but now there’s a teaser for the exhibit that’ll knock your metaphorical socks off!
Ever wonder what it would be like to be devoured by a titan? You’ll be able to here! Check THIS out!
Did I mention the experience includes a 49-foot tall statue of an Eren titan fighting a 46-foot tall Annie titan? AHHHHHH!!!
I WANT TO GO TO THERE. But hopefully NOT end up like this Scout. Ouch.
As most of you know, I LOVE Attack On Titan and still recommend it to anyone looking for new shows to watch – and with the full series (available with subtitles or dubbed in English) available on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video, there’s no reason NOT to check out this AMAZING show. Some compare it to AMC’s “The Walking Dead,” but I still say without ANY hesitation that AoT actually SURPASSES the hit AMC zombie drama.
“Universal Cool Japan” runs from January 23rd to May 10, 2015, so brush up on your conversational Japanese (or recharge that translator) and maybe you too can get up close and personal with a titan’s maw.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015