Season 2 of American Horror Story: Asylum will start airing in October and FX is already giving us little sneak peeks into what we can expect to see.
The show’s creator Ryan Murphy tweeted this pic of one of the new cast members, Maroon 5’s Adam Levine on the set.
The teasers don’t really tell us anything we don’t already know and there are no spoilers that I can see. As we all already know the new season takes place in an asylum.
We are getting glimpses into the asylum and what goes on there…
But it all seems to be pretty typical haunted asylum stuff.
Creepy nurses, blood, zip up milk tub spa treatments.
What are your predictions for American Horror Story Asylum?
Follow American Horror Story on Facebook for updates!
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013