Welcome to Vintage Vault, the largest (and drool-worthiest) basement arcade you’ll NEVER get to set foot in…unless you know the people who live there.
Yeah, this is a friggin’ game room in the basement of someone’s HOUSE.
Redditor mertzlufft instantly became the envy of every gamer on the PLANET when he posted pics of the MASSIVE basement arcade he and his dad created, known as the Vintage Vault.
I’ll admit, it’s no world record-winning life-sized replica of an X-Wing from Star Wars built ENTIRELY from Legos, but it’ll do.
Seriously, EFF this guy.
Please let me move in.
I’ll even kick in on SOME of the utilities.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015