X-Men: Days of Future Past is still almost a year away from hitting theaters, but that doesn’t mean that the mutant-heavy film can’t start getting the word out now. After surprising the Hall H crowd at Comic-Con 2013 with the whole cast of his time-travelling X-Men sequel, director Bryan Singer and his team have started the viral marketing process by giving us an inside look at Trask Industries, the company responsible for building the iconic robot Sentinels.
In a post-credits teaser during The Wolverine (spoiler alert, obviously), we see a brief clip of a Trask Industries video playing on a screen when Logan goes through security at an airport before he’s confronted by the older versions of Magneto and Professor X, played by Sir Ian McKellen Magneto and Sir Patrick Stewart respectively. Now we get a better look at Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask, and a quick promotional reel for his company:
Don’t forget to check out the official website for more details and a bit of backstory into Dinklage’s character. In addition, check out these photos that show the Sentinels standing guard at various points in human history. Trask is NOT a fan of mutants, and it’ll be interesting to see how closely Singer sticks with the established comic storyline for Days of Future Past or how far he differs from it in order to tell a cohesive tale that doesn’t get bogged down by its massive cast.
X-Men: Days of Future Past hits theaters on May 23rd, 2014.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014