I always sort of feel bad for laughing at these videos (there was a similar one for Carrie a while back), but I can’t help it: when you put an angry demon baby in a stroller and prey on people’s innate sense of goodness, I can’t help it.
Does laughing at this mean I’m going to see Devil’s Due? Absolutely not. But in case you want to, the film opens this Friday in theaters.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014